Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Calm before the Storm ...

Hi Everyone! I hoep that you are all well.
Well, i suppose you wonder why i have entitled todays post as "The Calm before the Storm" ...
It is because this weekend has been lovely, calm and relaxing (and full of beading... and ice creams!) and starting next weekend, for 3 weekends we have visitors! I am sure it's going to feel a bit like a hotel for a while starting Friday.

This weekend I have made a sterling silver and freshwater pearl cascade necklace, it is a faux-lariat, and I have now listed it in my DaWanda shop.

I have only recently been beading with freshwater pearls, and the more I do, the more i like them! They are so classic, and pearls will forever be in style - whether it be just a pair of earrings or if they embellish other jewellery - they will forever come back round. Sure i hope you like it! :)




3 comments:

  1. Love it, I must say that I used to think of pearls as mumsy but after turning 21 My boyfriend bought me some real pearl earrings and I love them, classic! have fun with your visitors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hayley - will do! I'll be posting some pics up of visitors when they are here :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the pearls: timeless beauty! Enjoy your visitors - it'll be fun to catch up on things.

    ReplyDelete