Saturday, May 21, 2011

Creative Spotlight - Helen at Blue Fairy Designs

Ooooh what have I got for you today? ... Another Creative Spotlight! *yay!*
I have really been enjoying writing about my crafty friends and aquaintances - I adore their work so much and I rate them so highly!

So - another treat for you (and for me because I'm the one writing!)
Today I'm introducing you to Helen at Blue Fairy Designs!

Another outstanding glass artist, from making glass wall art ...


to beautiful glass beads ...


amazingly beautiful fused glass jewellery ...

and looka t this glass plate ... stunning design ...
with amazing details ...
so mezmerising!

If you want to become a fan of Helens ... you can find her on the webby at many locations :)

FLICKR PHOTOSTREAM
ETSY SHOP!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

2 comments: